Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, say nutritionists. Yet, cooking a refreshing breakfast day after day can be a challenge. Furthermore, you tire of eating the same breakfast cereal every morning, and your tongue seeks a different experience at least once in a while. This can be very trying if you leave early in the day for work. The morning hours can be hectic and there isn’t enough time to prep your recipe or cook it perfectly in time for your breakfast.
Well, not anymore! E15A Gemside Automatic Meal Cooker from Best Diners Club helps you overcome precisely these challenges. The sleek and aesthetically designed stainless steel automatic cooker is replete with all the latest features that make cooking fun and hassle free.
Hassle-free breakfast with E15A
While the 12-hour Delay Timer in the E15A is ideal for flexible meal planning, the three-dimensional temperature monitoring system ensures that the ingredients get the right degree and quantity of heat. This way, you can cook more than 300 delicious dishes just by using the 15 program settings. With an E15A at home, anybody can turn out restaurant-quality dishes of impeccable preparation – without any of the hassle associated with precision cooking!
While the E15A is ideal for Chinese, Mexican and Italian recipes, it can serve any other style equally well. Both vegetarian and meat dishes can be cooked to perfection in the E15A.
Oatmeal breakfast with E15A delayed start
E15Adelayed-start function is great for the following oatmeal breakfast recipe. The idea is that you can put all the ingredients together in the pot overnight, set the cooking time and temperature, and schedule the cooking for a later hour. E15A will cook your breakfast automatically at the pre-set time, without any need for personal supervision.
Step-by-step procedure(Recipe credit: Indigo Nili, YouTube)
- Mix the following ingredients overnight in a medium-sized bowl, and give it a stir.
- 1 ½ cups of regular oats
- 3 tablespoons of sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 cups of water, milk or a combination
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Open the E15A Gemside Automatic Meal Cooker, and fill it with 3 glasses of water.
- Place in the cooker the medium-sized bowl with the ingredients and power it ON.
- Set the cooking time at desired temperature for 15 minutes.
- Set the delayed-start timer on E15A for the meal to start cooking 7 hours later, or the time you want. Make sure the time difference is not more than 12 hours.
- Leave the power ON.
- When you are ready for your breakfast the next morning, power OFF the E15A.Remove the bowl, which contains the cooked oatmeal.
- Give the contents of the bowl a stir again.
- Garnish with blueberries, strawberries, bananas or a fruit of your choice, and enjoy your meal.
E15A Gemside Automatic Meal Cooker is a ‘must-have’ equipment in any home where the morning breakfast tends to be a hurried affair. Experiment with various recipes that use meats, spices and vegetables, and you can surely relax – your daily meals will no longer be a tense or boring affair!