Among western food, pasta is most close to the dietary habit of Chinese. Comparing with Chinese noodles, pasta has high protein and it's harder and denser and needs more time to cook. It is cooked with different sauces, The process of cooking is a little more complicated than Chinese noodle, but its good taste is worth the effort--chewy and smooth, wrapped with the delicious sauce, indeed pasta is a wonderful enjoy.
[Main Ingredients] 3oz spaghetti
[Auxiliary Ingredients] 2pieces of bacon, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2oz butter
[Key Seasonings] 1/2lb mushroom, 1 1/2oz onion, 1/2tsp salt
[Seasonings at finishing] 1/8cup whipping cream
- Slice the mushroom, dice the bacon and mince the onion.
- Put butter - olive oil - onion - diced bacon - mushroom - salt - spaghetti - water into the pot in this order.
- Cover the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel, the cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, put the cream in right away, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- You should follow the sequence of adding the ingredients as above.
- Pay attention to the ratio of spaghetti and water. Usually, 3oz spaghetti needs 1 Gemside cup water. If you are cooking 1/2lb spaghetti, you should add 1 1/2 Gemside cups water (1/2 Gemside cup more water for an additional 3oz of spaghetti).
- It is better not to cook more than 0.55lb of spaghetti at one time. The time required will be too long and it may not cook well.