There is a variety of methods of cooking pasta. Apart from the difference in sauce, different shapes of pasta also have different tastes. With the right cooking method, it takes only 15 minutes to cook your favorite pasta, matching with the soup or red wine. A romantic Italian dinner is just this simple!
[Main Ingredients] 1/2lb Macaroni, 2 1/2oz ground beef, 1/3cup pasta sauce, 1 1/2oz onion, 1/2oz butter, and 1tbsp olive oil
[Key Seasonings] 1/2tsp black pepper powder and 1/2tsp salt
[Seasonings at Finishing] 1/2oz cheese
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Successively put butter--olive oil--chopped onion--ground beef--macaroni--tomato sauce--salt--black pepper in the pot in this order.
- Cover the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel.
- After finishing cooking, add cheese and stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- The sequence of adding the ingredients is very important.
- Pay attention to the ratio of macaroni and water. Usually, 3oz macaroni needs 1 Gemside Cup of water. If you cook 1/2lb macaroni, you should add 1 1/2 Gemside Cups of water, meaning for each additional 3oz of macaroni, add 1/2 Gemside Cup more water.
- It is better to cook 1/2lb macaroni or less at one time to achieve better results.
- You can add cheese or not depend on your own preference.