As a most typical Thai soup, Tom Yum Kung is characterized by the freshness of the natural seasonings. The naturally-blended sour and sweet flavor is fascinating.
[Main Ingredients] 1/2lb prawns and 10 pieces of straw mushroom
[Seasonings] 1/3cup Tom Yam Sauce, 8 pieces of lemon leaves, 5 pieces of lemongrass, 1 piece of galangal, 3 fresh chilies, 1tsp fish sauce, and 1/2cup coconut milk
[Water Amount] 4 Gemside Cups
- Devein prawns, cut lemongrass into long pieces after washing, peel, and slice galangal and cut chili into pieces.
- Put the prepared food ingredients, seasonings, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Assorted Stew] key on the panel. The cooking process will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, season with fish sauce, and evenly stir the ingredients int he pot before serving.
- The amount of spices should be enough to bring out the aroma.
- If it is not sour enough, add lemon juice upon finishing.