Green bean and potato are always a classic combination. They do not only complement each other in taste but also in mouthfeel, as one is crisp and the other is soft. Adding fresh and crisp lotus root will enrich the flavor of this dish too.
[Main Ingredients] 1/2lb green beans, 1/2lb potato, and 1/2lb lotus root
[Key Ingredients] 1tsp salt, 2tsp dark soy sauce, and 2tsp oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 2 pieces of green onion, 2 slices of ginger, 1 piece of star anise, 5 pieces of pepper, and 2tsp cooking wine
[Water Amount] no less than 4 Gemside Cups
- Wash green bean and cut into pieces. Dice potato and lotus root after washing them.
- Put the prepared main ingredients, seasonings, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [S·Slow Simmer] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- You can also cut potato and lotus root into thick slices, so it is easier to cook.
- Add water according to the amount of ingredients.
- You may add some other vegetables to stew together.