When it comes to the stew favorite by people in northern part of China, Stewed Chicken is among the top on the list. Dishes with soup, the nutrition and flavor mainly depend on the ingredients, so high-quality chicken is the key to these dishes. You are recommended to choose free-range chicken. After about half hour of quick boiling with high heat and slow stewing with low heat, the nutrition and flavor of the chicken can fully dissolve into the soup, so the dish is nutritious and delicious.
[Main Ingredient] 1 1/2lb free-range chicken
[Key Seasonings] 3 slices of ginger and 1tsp salt
[Flavor Seasonings] 4 pieces of green onion, 10 pieces of Sichuan pepper, and 1tbsp cooking wine
[Water Amount] 6 Gemside cups (including all liquid seasonings)
- Pour hot water over the chicken, wash it clean and cut it into big pieces.
- Put the prepared main ingredient, seasonings, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [S·Stewed Chicken] key on the panel. The cooking will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- If you choose free-range drumstick meat, it will taste even better.
- Do not blanch the chicken in boiling water.