The aroma of pork spine bone is strong, while the lotus root is crispy and sweet. When stewed together, the rich flavor is mixed with a slight refreshing taste, which gives you endless aftertastes.
[Main Ingredients] 1lb pork spine bone and 1/2lb lotus root
[Seasonings] 1 piece of green onion, 3 slices of ginger, and 1tsp salt
[Water Amount] 9 Gemside Cups
- Wash the pork spine bone and blanch it in boiling water. Peel and dice the lotus root after washing it.
- Put the prepared main ingredients, all seasonings, and water in the pot, except salt.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [S·Slow Simmer] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, add some salt, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- The taste will be better if you use short ribs.
- Add salt when you finish cooking, otherwise, the soup will look dim.