It is simple to cook the scallop. You just need to boil it in water, and its umami will come out. Almost all seafood has enough umami but is light in flavor. When cooking scallop with pork, it can add the flavor and make the taste richer.
[Main Ingredients] 1lb scallop and 3oz pork belly
[Anxuliary Ingredients] 2 mushrooms and 1oz sliced green chili
[Key Seasonings] 2tsp dark soy sauce, 1/4tsp salt, 1/2tsp sugar, and 1tbsp oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 3 pieces of green onion, 1 slice of ginger, and 1tbsp cooking wine
[Water Amount] 1/2 Gemside Cup
- Wash the scallop and drain off the water. Slice pork belly into thin pieces.
- Put the main ingredients and seasonings in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- You may add light soy sauce according to your personal preference.