A famous frequently-ordered dish in the restaurant, shredded pork with garlic sauce is loved by many because of its unique "fish-fragrant" flavor. Its cooking method originates from the unique local seasoning method for cooking a fish dish in Sichuan Province. The method is pretty complicated, but now you can cook it easily with the function of [H·Dry Up Cooking].
[Main Ingredients] 1/2lb pork belly, 1oz soaked black fungus and 1 1/2oz fresh bamboo shoot
[Seasonings for Marinating] 2tsp cooking wine, 2tsp soybean sauce, 1/4tsp salt, and 1tsp oil
[Seasonings for cooking] 2 slices of ginger, 8 garlic cloves, 1oz pickled chili, 1/2tbsp sugar, 1/8tsp salt, and 1/4cup oil
[Water Amount] 1tbsp (except for the liquid seasonings)
[Seasonings at Finishing] 1oz shredded green onion and 1ybsp vinegar
- Shred pork belly and marinate with seasonings for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the fresh bamboo shoot, ginger, and black fungus and shred them. Cut the garlic.
- Add cooking seasonings, water, and marinated pork belly, sliced bamboo shoots and sliced garlic in the pot in the order.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, add the shredded green onion and vinegar, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- It will not have the scents of "fish-fragrant" unless the shredded green onion is added at finishing.
- Add vinegar only at finishing, which will make the fragrance stronger, or it will add sour taste only.
- When putting shredded pork into the pot, you should use a cooking spatula to separate them and evenly distributed them in the pot.
- You may add some shredded carrot and green chili, to add the color and the taste of this dish.