As one of the classic family dinner entrees, usually, Braised Beef Brisket with Sauce is a signature of advance cooking skills and patience, but now it can be done easily for beginners by using our cooker. Accurate control of heat can enable anyone to be a master of Braised Beef.
[Main Ingredient] 2lb beef brisket
[Key Seasonings] 1/3 cup soybean paste; 1/2 tsp salt
[Flavor Seasonings] 4 pieces of green onion; 6 slices of ginger; 5 pieces of dry chili; 20 pieces of peppercorn; 2 pieces of star anise; 2 pieces of cinnamon; 2 tbsp cooking wine, and 1 tsp dark soy sauce
[Amount of Water] 6 cups of liquid (including liquid seasonings, e.g. cooking wine and dark soy sauce, etc.)
- Cut the beef brisket into 2-3 inch chunks, and put it into the pot with cold water. After boiling keep cooking 5 min. Then wash the blood away and drain the water.
- Put the prepared beef brisket, condiments and water in the cooker.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [ASR·Beef] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- Add salt according to your personal preference.
- Dark soy sauce is used for coloring. You can cook this dishes without it.
- The meat chunks shall not be too small.
- If there is too much oil in the pot when cooking is done, pour some of it out before stirring.
- If there is too much water, you can turn on the [Dry Up Cooking] function for the second round of sauce reduction.
- To get the best result for this dish, you need to fully mix the ingredients before serving.