As a condiment frequency used in Malay dishes, Satay sauce tastes spicy and salty, stimulating appetite and helping with digestion. It is one of the most commonly used seasonings with mutton.
[Main Ingredient] 1 1/2lb mutton
[Key Seasonings] 1/3cup satay sauce, 1/2cup coconut milk, 1/2tsp salt, and 1tbsp oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 1tsp dark soy sauce
[Seasonings at Finishing] 3oz white cauliflower and 3oz broccoli
[Water Amount] 4 Gemside cups
- Cut the mutton into 2inch block. Put it in the cooker with cold water, then blanch with cold water and keep boiling for 5 minutes. Take out and wash the blood away.
- Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into pieces and boil them in hot water for 2 minutes. Then soak them in cold water to be used later.
- Put the prepared main ingredient, seasonings and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [ASR·Lamb] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, put cauliflower and broccoli in the pot, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.