The main seasoning of this dish is black pepper, it can be cooked by "Automatic Sauce Reduction", the unique function of our automatic meal cooker. This dish blends the flavor of black pepper into the ribs during the cooking process. It has the rich taste of rib meat mixed with the just right degree of spiciness.
[Main Ingredients] 2lb beef ribs, 2oz carrot, 2oz celery and 2oz onion
[Seasonings] 1tbsp minced black pepper, 1/2oz butter, 1tsp salt, 2tsp dark soy sauce, and 1/4 red wine
[Water Amount] 6 Gemside cups (including liquid seasonings, e.g. red wine and dark soy sauce, etc.)
- Cut the surface of prime rib gently. Dice carrot, celery, and onion.
- After soaking the prime rib in cold water for 20 minutes, blanch it with hot water and then remove the blood foam.
- Put the prepared main ingredients, condiments, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [ASR·Beef] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- You can use bone-in prime rib for cooking as well.
- Add seasonings like thyme, etc., according to your personal preference.
- After blanching, the prime rib shall not be cleaned with cold water.
- If there is too much oil in the pot, when cooking is done, pour some of it out before stirring.
- If the soup is not thick enough, you can turn on the [Dry Up Cooking] function for the second round of sauce reduction.