Curry is created by Indians, which has delicious tastes and full of charm. Through the cooking procedure of [ASR·Beef], the cooker can blend the stewed beef with the fragrance of curry and present a gourmet dish.
[Main Ingredients] 1 1/2lb beef brisket, 3oz potato, 3oz carrot
[Key Seasonings] 1/3 cup yellow curry powder, 1/3cup coconut milk, 1/2tbsp sugar, 1/2tsp salt, and 2tsp oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 3 pieces of chili
[Amount of Water] 6 Gemside cups
- Cut the beef brisket into 2 to 3inch chunks. Soak them in water for 20 minutes, then blanch with a pot of cold water and boil for 3 minutes. Then get them out and wash the blood away.
- Peel and dice potato and carrot. Soak the potato chunk in water.
- Put the prepared main ingredients, condiments, and water into the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [ASR·Beef] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, stir the ingredients in the pot well before serving.
- Potato shall be put on top when adding ingredients to the pot so they will not stick to the bottom of the pot.
- If there is too much oil in the pot, when cooking is done, pour some of it out before stirring.
- If the soup is not thick enough, you can turn on the [Dry Up Cooking] function for the second round of sauce reduction.
- If you cannot find coconut milk, you can replace it with milk.