This is a well-known dish in Thai cuisine. The fresh and sweet coconut milk matches with the nice smell of chicken give the dish a special flavor.
[Main Ingredients] 1lb chicken, 3 small tomatoes, and 5 mushrooms
[Seasonings] 5 pieces of chili, 2 slices of galangal, 4 pieces of lemongrass, 2 Gemside cups of coconut milk, 2tsp fish sauce, and 6 pieces of shallots
[Water Amount] 7 Gemside cups (including all liquid seasonings)
- Remove the skin of the chicken and cut it into 1inch chunks, slice mushroom and cut small tomatoes in half.
- Wash the lemongrass, cut them into the diamond shape and smash with the side of the knife. Slice shallot, and cut chili into pieces.
- Put the prepared main ingredients, water, and all seasonings in the pot, except the fish sauce.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [S·Stewed Chicken] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, add the fish sauce, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- You may adjust the water amount according to the concentration of coconut milk.