Cauliflower braised in tomato sauce is a bright-colored dish. The dish uses tomato sauce for seasoning, looks more fresh and juicy, and has a richer taste.
[Main Ingredient] 1/2lb cauliflower
[Key Seasonings] 1tbsp tomato sauce, 1/4tsp salt, and 1/8cup oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 1 piece of green onion and 1 slice of ginger
[Water Amount] 1/8-1/4 Gemside Cup
- Break cauliflower into bite-size pieces after washing, mince the green onion, and cut ginger into shreds.
- Put seasonings, the main ingredient, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- Place minced green onion and shredded ginger at the bottom of the pot.