Green bean can be cooked for a longer time, and you must add water to cook it thoroughly or it will contain the toxin. When the green bean is cooked with chili, there is a long time to fuse their flavors, and the taste will be better.
[Main Ingredient] 1lb green bean
[Auxiliary Ingredient] 3oz minced meat
[Key Seasonings] 1/8cup oil, 1oz chili, 1tsp dark soy sauce, and 1/4tsp salt
[Flavor Seasonings] 2 pieces of green onion and 1 slice of ginger
[Water Amount] 1/2 Gemside Cup
- Wash green beans and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Put the main ingredient, seasonings, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- Water amount shall be more than 1/2 Gemside Cup, or it is not easy for the green beans to be done.