For braising, it's not easy to control the ratio of soy sauce and sugar. And for seafood, the prawn will be overcooked if using high heat, and that would seriously affect the taste. With accurate temperature controlling program, this automatic meal cooker can braise prawn easily, and the dish will have charming color and delicious taste.
[Main Ingredient] 1/2lb prawns
[Key Seasonings] 4 slices of ginger, 1tspsoybean sauce, 1/2tbsp tomato sauce, 1/2tbsp sugar, 1/2tsp salt, and 1/8cup oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 2 pieces of green onion, 2 garlic cloves, and 2tsp cooking wine
[Water Amount] 1/8cup Gemside Cup (except for the liquid seasonings)
- Peel and take out the black sand vein on the back of the prawns and clean with water.
- Cut the green onion and ginger, crush and cut the garlic.
- Put seasonings, water, and the prepared prawns in the pot in this order.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- You can replace light soy sauce with dark soy sauce, but the amount shall be reduced, so the color of the dish will not be too dark.
- Place minced green onion, ginger, and garlic at the bottom of the pot will make the aroma richer.