The authentic boiled lamb chop is to boil the lamb chop in water till it changes color, ladle it out and then slice and eat with sauce. The Automatic Sauce Reduction function can bring the nutrition and essence of the broth back into the chops, so the mean will taste much more delicious. The seasoning used in this dish is relatively simple. You just need to add some ginger to remove the smell of lamb and add some Sichuan pepper to enhance the freshness.
[Main Ingredient] 2lb lamb chops
[Seasonings] 1tsp salt, 20 pieces of Sichuan pepper, and 4 slices of ginger
[Dipping Sauce] 1tsp salt, 20 garlic cloves, 1tsp chili oil, 1/2tsp sesame oil, and 1/4cup vinegar
[Water Amount] 4 Gemside cups (including liquid seasonings)
- Cut the lamb chop into long strips, soak them in water for 30 minutes, then ladle them out and clean with water.
- Put the prepared lamb chop, seasonings and water in the pot.
- Turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [ASR·Beef] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- Make the dipping sauce with mashed garlic and place it into a bowl.
- After cooking finishes, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving. Ladle the mutton out and slice it, enjoy it with the dipping sauce.
- If there is too much water, you can turn on the [Dry Up Cooking] function for the second round of sauce reduction.
- Not to affect the taste, you can remove all the pepper before serving.
- You may make other dipping sauces according to your personal preference.