Bacon has a special flavor and stewing can fully highlight its feature. Besides the light flavor of soybeans, tofu gets along with many other ingredients. After stewing, its flavor can be mixed with the tastes of most ingredients to produce different flavors. This dish combines the flavors of bacon and tofu. With the fresh scent of tofu and the rich bacon flavor, this dish can fully satisfy your appetite.
[Main Ingredients] 1lb firm-tofu and 2oz bacon
[Key Seasonings] 1/2tsp salt and 1/8cup oil
[Flavor Seasonings] 2 sliced of ginger, 2 pieces of green onion, and 2tsp cooking wine
[Water Amount] 1/2 Gemside Cup
- Dice tofu and blanch in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Cut bacon into small pieces.
- Put seasonings, water, and the main ingredients in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- After dicing tofu, blanch it in boiling water before cooking, so its shape will be more intact.
- No need to mince the bacon.
- As bacon is rich in salt, don't add more salt.