This dish is a European-style cuisine. Being both tough and crisp, the mushroom has a unique taste. The peculiar wild scent of fungus with the pungency of black pepper will bring you endless aftertastes.
[Main Ingredients] 1/2lb mushrooms and 1/2lb shiitakes or crimini (Baby Bella)
[Seasonings] 1/2oz butter, 1/2tbsp minced black pepper, 2 pieces of garlic cloves, 1tsp oyster sauce, and 1tsp salt
[Water Amount] 1/2tsp
- Dice the two mushrooms after washing clean, mince the garlic.
- Put the main ingredients, seasonings, and water in the pot.
- Close the lid and turn on the automatic cooking function by pressing [H·Dry Up Cooking] key on the panel. The cooking procedure will be performed automatically.
- After finishing cooking, evenly stir the ingredients in the pot before serving.
- Before cooking the mushrooms, wash them and squeeze out the water.